Wednesday 25 November 2020

Ross Island Reopens For Tourism I Andaman And Nicobar Islands Tourism 2020

◦•●❤♡ Ä ß̆ Ö£ Ḩ†ÖR¥ Öñ †HÈ †ÄßLÈ ♡❤●•◦


Named after Captain Daniel Ross, the Ross Island is now renamed as the "Netaji Shubash Chandra Bose Dweep" by prime minister Narendra Modi in 2018.

This Island was first occupied in 1782 and a sanatorium was build there, and then again in 1857 by the British who used it as a Administrative Headquarters for 85 years. During this time, a lot of important government offices were made by the British on this penal settlement, which were later abandoned after an earthquake in 1941.

The ruins of these old buildings made by Indian prisoners are still present at Ross, textured by thick roots of peepal and serie trees that takes us back to an era, long gone yet still remembered. Magnificent man-caves, the old church and grim history associated with this place gives out a unique vibe that can’t be found anywhere else in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

For More Details Please Watch The Video Below


ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀 ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕀 ℙ𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝 𝕀 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕀 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕪 𝕀 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕣














ABOUT US

❀ヅ❤♫ ABOUT ME & MY COMPANY ❀ヅ❤♫

My name is K Raja Kumarr (KRK) and I am an Ad filmmaker,Director, Lyricist, Photographer, Editor, Singer & Music Composer living in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. As on date I have done over 135 Ad-films and two music videos & 120 Couples photo Shoot In Andaman Islands

I love to capture motion and stills pictures, because for me it is a way of expression. Telling stories through pictures, that's what I do and that's what I love. It is not only a job for me - for me it is much more. I am always open for something new. Creativity, solving challenges and being able to work together with other people is very important for me.


FEEL FREE TO CALL US or whats App us @ 9679555965 / 9474267764
Need Help For Bookings? We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are at your service to help you. Call or whats app us @ +91-9679555965 rajkumarr1991@gmail.com/makeandaman@gmail.com Andaman Honeymoon Package
Note : Prior booking is a must for the photoshoot





No comments:

Post a Comment